About this Role
As a Virtual Classroom Producer at Elsie, you will be responsible for supporting facilitators during virtual training sessions across a variety of platforms. You will use your excellent customer service experience coupled with strong troubleshooting abilities to support facilitators and participants in a virtual classroom setting. Experience managing the technology of virtual classrooms on Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, and/or Zoom is preferred, but if you are the right fit, we will offer free upskilling.
The responsibilities of this position can be performed from anywhere in the world as long as you have a strong internet connection.
- Support facilitators during virtual training sessions across multiple platforms
- Provide technical assistance to learners during training sessions
- Manage breakout rooms and other interactive features during training sessions
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other members of the Elsie team to ensure the highest quality virtual experiences
- Fluency in French
- Availability in European standard business hours
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is a 100% remote work arrangement, contract role, and not a full-time or benefit-eligible role.
Work Authorization Requirements: No US work authorization required
Elsie is a company dedicated to providing world-class virtual training solutions to individuals and organizations. Our mission is to help people and businesses succeed by providing high-quality virtual classroom experiences that are both engaging and effective. To achieve this goal, we seek a Virtual Classroom Producer fluent in French and English.
If you share our passion for helping people learn and grow and want to work on a truly collaborative team, we would love to hear from you! Apply today to join our team as a Virtual Classroom Producer.